This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Contributor contributed a whooping 146 entries.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Would you like to share your personal patient story with us, write a blog of interest to the ostomy community, or share the trusted educational resources of UOAA on your social media channels and encourage ostomates in need to reach out to local UOAA Affiliated Support Groups? If so, consider becoming a UOAA Social Media Ambassador. For more information please contact UOAA’s Communications and Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kara O’Neil’s StoryJanuary 15, 2021 - 3:36 pm
- Nurse Shares 4 Common Convex Ostomy Skin Barrier MythsJanuary 11, 2021 - 2:57 pm
- Ostomy Output ChallengesDecember 11, 2020 - 1:34 pm
- Charlotte’s Ostomy StoryDecember 4, 2020 - 10:56 am
- How Coaching & Technology Reduced Hospital Readmissions RatesDecember 2, 2020 - 12:48 pm