UOAA Action Center
- Patient Advocate Foundation
- Medicare Contacts
- Prepared Patient
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Long Term Care Ombudsman
- Quality of Care Complaints
- Medicare Rights Center
- Ostomy Insurance Webinar
Created for UOAA by Hollister
- How to Navigate Insurance
and Get Supplies Affordably
Created for UOAA by Byram Healthcare
Make your voice heard today. It only takes a few minutes of your time. You can take action on our current advocacy priorities below:
Advocates for a Positive Change
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Lee-Ann Watanabe–Living with an OstomyJune 2, 2023 - 9:29 am
- ‘UOAA Has Been A Lifesaver for Me’ Says New OstomateMay 23, 2023 - 4:59 pm
- Young Ostomates to Gather in Houston for #UOAA2023May 10, 2023 - 12:55 pm
- UOAA is Here for Bladder Cancer SurvivorsMay 9, 2023 - 4:31 pm
- Hear Our RoarMay 8, 2023 - 1:17 pm
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.