United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Double Baggin’ It: A Tale of Two Best Friends Without ButtholesSeptember 14, 2022 - 4:43 pm
- Jessica’s Ostomy Story: Making an Invisible Illness VisibleSeptember 7, 2022 - 11:59 am
- Celebrate and Support Ostomy ResilienceAugust 26, 2022 - 10:53 am
- Bethany’s Story: An Architect Learns to Engineer Life with Short Bowel SyndromeAugust 22, 2022 - 12:47 pm
- A Future Certified Ostomy Nurse in the MakingAugust 17, 2022 - 11:52 am
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.