United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Would you like to share your personal patient story with us, write a blog of interest to the ostomy community, or share the trusted educational resources of UOAA on your social media channels and encourage ostomates in need to reach out to local UOAA Affiliated Support Groups? If so, consider becoming a UOAA Social Media Ambassador. For more information please contact UOAA’s Communications and Outreach Manager at email@example.com
- Jerry Pittman’s StorySeptember 23, 2020 - 10:44 am
- Ostomy Leaks and Skin Breakdown: Video DiscussionSeptember 18, 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Every Ostomate Has a Voice Worth HearingSeptember 9, 2020 - 2:54 pm
- Keep pushing forward – Ostomy Awareness Day 2020September 2, 2020 - 10:38 am
- Top 10 Ways to Raise Ostomy AwarenessAugust 13, 2020 - 3:43 pm