UOAA appreciates the fact that you would like to donate your ostomy supplies. Please be aware UOAA cannot accept supplies at our national office. The following are suggestions of organizations you could contact in your area, including:
- UOAA’s Affiliated Support Group(s)
- Home Health Agencies
- Wound Clinic
- Ostomy Outpatient Clinic
- Goodwill Industries
- Nursing Schools
- Project C.U.R.E. – click on “Find Your Nearest Distribution Center” for locations
- Homeless Shelter
If you prefer to mail your ostomy supplies, please contact the following organizations. Please note Friends of Ostomates Worldwide-USA wants to meet the high demand for pediatric supplies around the world. If you have any surplus, please contact them.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Your Ostomy is Just the BeginningJune 22, 2021 - 2:41 pm
- Ashley and Mariah’s Story: A Young Daughter Inspires her Mom to Break Down Walls When Advocating for Short Bowel Syndrome CareJune 16, 2021 - 11:08 am
- What can I do with a Urostomy? What can’t I do?May 25, 2021 - 1:47 pm
- Katie Lee’s StoryMay 12, 2021 - 11:01 am
- How to Deal with Peristomal HerniasApril 20, 2021 - 9:12 am
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.