UOAA appreciates the fact that you would like to donate your ostomy supplies. Please be aware UOAA cannot accept supplies at our national office. The following are suggestions of organizations you could contact in your area, including:
- UOAA’s Affiliated Support Group(s)
- Home Health Agencies
- Wound Clinic
- Ostomy Outpatient Clinic
- Goodwill Industries
- Nursing Schools
- Project C.U.R.E. – click on “Find Your Nearest Distribution Center” for locations
- Homeless Shelter
If you prefer to mail your ostomy supplies, please contact the following organizations. Please note Friends of Ostomates Worldwide-USA wants to meet the high demand for pediatric supplies around the world. If you have any surplus, please contact them.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
Would you like to share your personal patient story with us, write a blog of interest to the ostomy community, or share the trusted educational resources of UOAA on your social media channels and encourage ostomates in need to reach out to local UOAA Affiliated Support Groups? If so, consider becoming a UOAA Social Media Ambassador. For more information please contact UOAA’s Communications and Outreach Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Holidays with an OstomyNovember 19, 2020 - 3:49 pm
- Dave Wolffe’s StoryNovember 17, 2020 - 3:18 pm
- Tips for Coping in a CrisisNovember 12, 2020 - 10:37 am
- How to Have a Thriving Social Life While Living With an OstomyNovember 4, 2020 - 2:09 pm
- Virtual Support for Ostomy and Other NeedsOctober 30, 2020 - 1:49 pm