UOAA appreciates the fact that you would like to donate your ostomy supplies. Please be aware UOAA cannot accept supplies at our national office. The following are suggestions of organizations you could contact in your area, including:
- UOAA’s Affiliated Support Group(s)
- Home Health Agencies
- Wound Clinic
- Ostomy Outpatient Clinic
- Goodwill Industries
- Nursing Schools
- Homeless Shelter
If you prefer to mail your ostomy supplies, please contact the following organizations. Please note Friends of Ostomates Worldwide-USA wants to meet the high demand for pediatric supplies around the world. If you have any surplus, please contact them.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Simple Ways to Reduce Anxiety and Help Your Immune SystemMarch 17, 2020 - 9:48 am
- Coronavirus Effects on the Ostomy CommunityMarch 12, 2020 - 3:58 pm
- UOAA Advocates Making an Impact on the HillMarch 12, 2020 - 10:49 am
- Coronavirus is Not Affecting Ostomy Supply ProductionMarch 4, 2020 - 1:36 pm
- Ostomy Myths vs RealityFebruary 27, 2020 - 2:06 pm