Ostomy 101 Mobile App
Ostomy Information, Education & Support in the Palm of Your Hand
The Most Popular Nonprofit Ostomy App in the World!
- Ostomy Surgeries Explained
- Clinician-led Ostomy Education Videos in English & Spanish, Adult & Pediatric
- Telemedicine Links to Certified Ostomy Nurses (WOCN)
- Ostomy Lifestyle Videos, Blogs & Podcasts
- Manufacturer Samples & Coupons
- Ostomy Pouch & Accessories Directory
- Post-Surgical Recovery Programs
- Ostomy Supplies & Ordering Information
- Virtual Support Groups, Classes & Events
- And More!
Free on IOS & Android Phones & Devices.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Barrier considerations to obtain your fitJanuary 13, 2022 - 2:29 pm
- Holiday Eating with an OstomyDecember 16, 2021 - 2:29 pm
- Having the Guts to Get a Black BeltNovember 17, 2021 - 12:19 pm
- Navigating Through the Covid-19 Pandemic with Medical PTSD and My OstomyNovember 9, 2021 - 10:56 am
- Ostomates Take on Their Toughest Challenge… KidsOctober 26, 2021 - 2:57 pm
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.