Connect with other young people with ostomies, share your thoughts, ask questions, and meet guest specialists! Meeting topics include nutrition, social challenges, physical activity, school, travel, and more.
Young people ages 3 to 18 who have had or will have ostomy surgery. Parents or primary caretakers are also welcome to join.
1st Thursday of every month from 6-7pm.
Meetings will be held on Zoom, so you can join us from anywhere! Email email@example.com to get a secure Zoom link.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the group! We hope you will join us!
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Justin’s Ostomy Story: Service and Happy ResilienceJune 29, 2022 - 2:22 pm
- Kya’s StoryJune 23, 2022 - 11:53 am
- So You’re Getting an OstomyJune 6, 2022 - 11:23 am
- Certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse, Mary Anne Obst, on the Importance of Recognition and Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with Short Bowel Syndrome in a Level I Trauma CenterJune 1, 2022 - 1:58 pm
- Coloplast 2022Good News for Ostomates with Medicaid in Some StatesMay 26, 2022 - 10:57 am
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.