Who we are:
We are a volunteer association dedicated to the support of ostomates and their families.
What we do:
Our meetings provide much needed information to new and future ostomates while providing support for post-operative members and families. We offer ostomy care information through guest speakers, supplier representatives and round table discussions. Additionally, Wound Care Nurses attend meetings to provide technical support and care advice.
Our membership dues are $15 yearly which includes our newsletter, access to our free appliance and supplies inventory and information table.
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
2311 George Urban Boulevard
Depew, New York 14043 (see map)
7:00 PM the Third Wednesday of every month (except July, August, December and January)
June Meeting is a daytime social event
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Support the Ostomy Community this Giving SeasonDecember 2, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Sony PicturesHollywood’s First OstomyNovember 21, 2019 - 4:31 pm
- Living With An Ostomy: An 18-Year-Old’s PerspectiveNovember 14, 2019 - 10:21 am
- UOAA Recognizes Colonel Justin BlumNovember 7, 2019 - 12:31 pm
- October is a Good Month to Unmask Your True SelfOctober 28, 2019 - 11:32 am