We meet at 4:00 p.m. on the second Tuesday of every month at:
Mercy Health Partners, Mercy Campus, 1500 E Sherman Blvd, Muskegon, MI (see map).
Desiree Miller BSN RN CWOCN, 231-720-5369
Joseph Salisz MD, 231-739-9492
CONTACT PERSON: Pat Camp, 231-727-0209
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MuskegonOstomyAssociation
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Fun In The Sun, Ostomy StyleJune 14, 2019 - 10:00 am
- Makeda Armorer-Wade’s StoryJune 3, 2019 - 11:12 am
- 10 Advocacy Happenings Await You at UOAA’s National ConferenceMay 29, 2019 - 2:57 pm
- Traveling With Your Service AnimalMay 23, 2019 - 10:08 am
- Singer’s Ostomy Past Leads Him to Partner with UOAAMay 16, 2019 - 11:44 am