Who we are:
The Mid Missouri Ostomy Support Group has a desire to connect people with an ostomy in order to encourage and share resources and information. Family and friends are welcome.
Where we meet:
Boone Hospital Center
1600 E. Broadway
Columbia MO 65201 (map)
Conference Room B, Main Entrance
For more information about our next meeting contact:
Call Zoe Prevette CWOCN at 573.815.3817
People with ostomies, family, clinic/hospital personnel and people who are interested or who assist with ostomy care are welcome!
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Support the Ostomy Community this Giving SeasonDecember 2, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Sony PicturesHollywood’s First OstomyNovember 21, 2019 - 4:31 pm
- Living With An Ostomy: An 18-Year-Old’s PerspectiveNovember 14, 2019 - 10:21 am
- UOAA Recognizes Colonel Justin BlumNovember 7, 2019 - 12:31 pm
- October is a Good Month to Unmask Your True SelfOctober 28, 2019 - 11:32 am