The Lowcountry Ostomy Group is open to anyone with an ileostomy, colostomy, or urostomy, family, friends, caregivers and medical professionals in the Hilton Head, Bluffton or Beaufort County, SC area. This is a great way to meet other ostomates, share experiences and advice, and ask questions. Our monthly programs feature speakers who specialize in some phase of ostomy care, services or products.
Date: 2nd Friday of each month
Time: 10:30 am to noon
Place: Bluffton Medical Campus, 75 Baylor Drive, Bluffton SC 29910 (map)
For further information, please call Ken Hiatt at 843-247-6445.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Get Your Groove On!December 10, 2019 - 3:43 pm
- Support the Ostomy Community this Giving SeasonDecember 2, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Sony PicturesHollywood’s First OstomyNovember 21, 2019 - 4:31 pm
- Living With An Ostomy: An 18-Year-Old’s PerspectiveNovember 14, 2019 - 10:21 am
- UOAA Recognizes Colonel Justin BlumNovember 7, 2019 - 12:31 pm