Meetings are held at 2:00 PM the last Saturday of February, April, August, and October in the Board Room of Riverside Medical Center, 350 N. Wall St., Kankakee, IL 60901 (map). A June picnic and December Holiday Party bring the total meetings per year to 6.
Nursing educators and advisors:
- Riverside Medical Center
Kathy Dahn, RN, Karen Kowalski, RN and Kelly Myers, RN:
815-933-1671, Ext. 4233
- Presence St. Mary’s Hospital
Amy Golyshko, CWOCN:
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Support the Ostomy Community this Giving SeasonDecember 2, 2019 - 1:47 pm
- Sony PicturesHollywood’s First OstomyNovember 21, 2019 - 4:31 pm
- Living With An Ostomy: An 18-Year-Old’s PerspectiveNovember 14, 2019 - 10:21 am
- UOAA Recognizes Colonel Justin BlumNovember 7, 2019 - 12:31 pm
- October is a Good Month to Unmask Your True SelfOctober 28, 2019 - 11:32 am