Join the Worldwide Run For Resilience Virtual Ostomy 5k at your favorite place to Run, Walk, Roll or Pedal this World Ostomy Day (WOD) ~ October 2, 2021. Ask you family, friends, colleagues and members of your support group to join your team, fundraise or donate to help UOAA and our mission.
REGISTER TODAY AND ORDER YOUR RACE BIB!
Register by September 20th to receive your Race Bib (shipped by UOAA) to wear on October 2nd! Registrations received after September 20th until October 1st at 11am Eastern Time will be emailed their Bib. (Please note Bibs can only be mailed to US addresses.)
1. CLICK HERE to register for the Virtual Ostomy 5k event.
2. Run, walk, roll or pedal a 5k (3.1 miles) route on a track, park or a location of your choice near you! You can even run/walk on a treadmill.
3. Take pictures of yourself doing your virtual race and e-mail them to us or tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
4. Promote ostomy awareness and education to your family, friends and community during World Ostomy Day. Post your experience to both UOAA’s Facebook page and the Run for Resilience Facebook page!
5. Hashtag your photos #RunforResilience and we may repost on Twitter or Instagram.
6. Create a Fundraising Page and raise money for ostomy awareness, advocacy and support. All proceeds benefit United Ostomy Associations of America, Inc (UOAA) charity, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. (https://www.ostomy.org/)
7. Not interested in participating in our Ostomy 5k, but want to get involved with World Ostomy Day? No problem, visit https://www.ostomy.org/world-ostomy-day/ to write a proclamation request or a letter to the editor, join the fun on social media, and much, much more.
CLICK HERE to learn more to Register, Donate or start a Individual Fundraiser today!