Join the Worldwide Run For Resilience Virtual Ostomy 5k at your favorite place to Run, Walk, Roll or Pedal this Ostomy Awareness Day (OAD) ~ October 1, 2022. Ask you family, friends, colleagues and members of your support group to join your race team, fundraise or donate to help UOAA and our mission.
REGISTER TODAY AND ORDER YOUR RACE T-SHIRE AND/OR BIB!
Register by September 9th to receive your Race T-Shirt to wear on October 1st! Register by September 19th to receive a Bib only in the mail.
1. CLICK HERE to register for the Virtual Ostomy 5k event.
2. Run, walk, roll or pedal a 5k (3.1 miles) route on a track, park or a location of your choice near you! You can even run/walk on a treadmill.
3. Take pictures of yourself doing your virtual race and e-mail them to us or tag us on Facebook or Instagram.
4. Promote ostomy awareness and education to your family, friends and community during World Ostomy Day. Post your experience to both UOAA’s Facebook page and the Run for Resilience Facebook page!
5. Hashtag your photos #RunforResilience or #OstomiesAreLifesavers and we may repost on Twitter or Instagram.
6. Create a Fundraising Page and raise money for ostomy awareness, advocacy and support. All proceeds benefit United Ostomy Associations of America, Inc (UOAA) charity, a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax deductible. (https://www.ostomy.org/)
7. Not interested in participating in our Ostomy 5k, but want to get involved with Ostomy Awareness Day? No problem, visit our Ostomy Awareness Day webpage to write a proclamation request or a letter to the editor, join the fun on social media, and much, much more.
CLICK HERE to learn more to Register, Create a Race Team and invite your community to join you to celebrate the day, Donate or start an Individual or Team Fundraiser today!