We meet at St. Joseph Church, located on Route 322 (Manor Avenue), Downingtown PA 19335 (map), across from the Downingtown S.T.E.M. School. Meetings are held from 7–8:30 pm. Light refreshments are served. For meeting dates and other information, please contact:
Contact: Amy Yurasits, CWCN, 610-738-2575
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Fun In The Sun, Ostomy StyleJune 14, 2019 - 10:00 am
- Makeda Armorer-Wade’s StoryJune 3, 2019 - 11:12 am
- 10 Advocacy Happenings Await You at UOAA’s National ConferenceMay 29, 2019 - 2:57 pm
- Traveling With Your Service AnimalMay 23, 2019 - 10:08 am
- Singer’s Ostomy Past Leads Him to Partner with UOAAMay 16, 2019 - 11:44 am