Ostomy Support Group
A free monthly meeting to discuss the daily logistics and lifestyle concerns of dealing with a Colostomy, Ileostomy, or Urostomy. Gain confidence and mutual support as professionals and peers alike share personal experience and practical information.
3rd Wednesday of every month, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
All meetings currently conducted by Teleconference
Please contact Jocelyn to confirm and obtain Teleconference access info
For more information:
Contact Jocelyn at (781) 228-9509 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Justin’s Ostomy Story: Service and Happy ResilienceJune 29, 2022 - 2:22 pm
- Kya’s StoryJune 23, 2022 - 11:53 am
- So You’re Getting an OstomyJune 6, 2022 - 11:23 am
- Certified Wound and Ostomy Nurse, Mary Anne Obst, on the Importance of Recognition and Treatment of Patients Diagnosed with Short Bowel Syndrome in a Level I Trauma CenterJune 1, 2022 - 1:58 pm
- Coloplast 2022Good News for Ostomates with Medicaid in Some StatesMay 26, 2022 - 10:57 am
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.