UOAA’s Management Board Of Directors
President: Susan Burns, Missouri
Vice President: Jim Murray, Florida
Treasurer: George Salamy, New Jersey
Secretary: Lorie Harrison, Florida
Director: Joanna Burgess-Stocks, North Carolina
Director: Molly McPeek, Michigan
Director: Millie Parker, Florida
Executive Director: Christine Ryan, Maine
Office & Program Coordinator: Jennifer Polisner, Maine
Office & Program Assistant: Belinda Hayden, Maine
Communications & Outreach Manager: Ed Pfueller, Maine
Advocacy Manager: Jeanine Gleba, New Jersey
UOAA Co-Founder: Ken Aukett, Florida
Webmaster: Bob Baumel, Oklahoma
UOAA’s Medical Advisory Board
Paula Erwin-Toth, CWOCN (Chair)
David Beck, MD, Past President ASCRS
Margaret Goldberg, CWOCN, Past President WOCN
Bruce A. Orkin, MD
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Living With An Ostomy: An 18-Year-Old’s PerspectiveNovember 14, 2019 - 10:21 am
- UOAA Recognizes Colonel Justin BlumNovember 7, 2019 - 12:31 pm
- October is a Good Month to Unmask Your True SelfOctober 28, 2019 - 11:32 am
- Maintaining Healthy Peristomal SkinOctober 24, 2019 - 3:25 pm
- Ostomy Awareness Day 2019 HighlightsOctober 24, 2019 - 2:06 pm