Every person with an ostomy has a story to tell. The ostomy support group provides a safe, caring place to tell your story among people who understand and share your experiences and feelings.
Family members and people considering an ostomy are also welcome. The group offers education, encouragement and support to anyone whose life is affected by an ostomy.
The Youngstown area ostomy support group meets from 6–7 pm on the second Tuesday of every month from March to December.
In odd numbered months (March, May, etc.), we meet in Austintown at 755 Ohltown Road, Youngstown, OH (map).
In even numbered months (April, June, etc.), we meet in Boardman at 8401 Market St, Boardman, OH (map), Azalea Room.
For more information contact: Anna Fitzgerald, 330-480-3440
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Simple Ways to Reduce Anxiety and Help Your Immune SystemMarch 17, 2020 - 9:48 am
- Coronavirus Effects on the Ostomy CommunityMarch 12, 2020 - 3:58 pm
- UOAA Advocates Making an Impact on the HillMarch 12, 2020 - 10:49 am
- Coronavirus is Not Affecting Ostomy Supply ProductionMarch 4, 2020 - 1:36 pm
- Ostomy Myths vs RealityFebruary 27, 2020 - 2:06 pm