Who we are:
The Ostomy Association of Orange County (NY) is a volunteer-based non-profit support group dedicated to providing emotional support and reassurance to anyone who has or will have an intestinal or urinary diversion. Our group welcomes ostomates, family, friends and care-givers.
Where we meet:
Community Health Education Center
110 Crystal Run Road
Middletown NY 10941
When we meet:
We meet at 1:00 pm on the 2nd Saturday of every month except for January, February, July or August, please email for more info.
Who’s on our board:
Kathy Baxter, MS, FNP-BC, CWOCN;
Sharon Goldberg, NP, CETN WOCN
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Sheri Denkensohn’s StoryOctober 3, 2019 - 11:56 am
- Ostomy Awareness Day: Ostomies are Life-SaversSeptember 18, 2019 - 12:24 pm
- How Will You Celebrate Ostomy Awareness Day?September 6, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Ostomy Awareness Starts with YouAugust 23, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Gwendolyn’s Journey with Short Bowel SyndromeAugust 22, 2019 - 9:33 am