The North Houston Ostomy Support Group (NHOSG) is a volunteer non-profit group created to provide emotional and educational support to local ostomates, their families, and care-givers.
Meetings: We meet at 6pm on the 2nd Friday of every month at Nexus Specialty Hospital, please stop at the front desk to be directed to the classroom.
Nexus Specialty Hospital – classroom
123 Vision Park Blvd
Shenandoah, TX 77384 (map)
Group Leader: Mary Vallery 936-443-2565, email@example.com
Donations are welcome but not required. We also accept donations of ostomy supplies for the community.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Sheri Denkensohn’s StoryOctober 3, 2019 - 11:56 am
- Ostomy Awareness Day: Ostomies are Life-SaversSeptember 18, 2019 - 12:24 pm
- How Will You Celebrate Ostomy Awareness Day?September 6, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Ostomy Awareness Starts with YouAugust 23, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Gwendolyn’s Journey with Short Bowel SyndromeAugust 22, 2019 - 9:33 am