Second Tuesday of each month
St Francis Hospital – West Ashley
Meeting Room #3 across from the cafeteria
NOON til 2:00 pm
**Due to Covid restrictions, please check with
Mary Ellen Millhouse
for any changes in meeting in person
Mary Ellen Millhouse – West Ashley
Diane Whitworth – Downtown Charleston
MSN RN CWON MUSC
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
Please understand that UOAA is a private, nonprofit, advocacy and informational organization. We are not a medical facility and we do not have medical or legal professionals on staff. Therefore, UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
UOAA is the leading organization proactively advocating on behalf of the ostomy community. Recognizing that we are always stronger together, we encourage everyone to get involved by joining our Advocacy Network. We’ve also created several Advocacy Tools and Resources to help you successfully advocate on behalf of the ostomy community to ensure every ostomate receives quality care.
- Calling all Ostomates, You’re Invited to H-TownJanuary 26, 2023 - 11:20 am
- TRAVELING WITH AN OSTOMYJanuary 10, 2023 - 10:37 am
- 5 Reasons It’s Awesome to Have an Ostomy During the HolidaysDecember 15, 2022 - 10:11 am
- New Changes to CDC Guidelines Should Protect Medication for Ostomy Output UsesDecember 5, 2022 - 12:30 pm
- Destined to Love, Ostomates by ChanceNovember 16, 2022 - 8:47 pm
UOAA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.