Welcome to the United Ostomy Associations of America. The UOAA is a national organization to provide support, information and advocacy to ostomates and their caregivers. UOAA is a member of the International Ostomy Association.
- See Promo Blitzes for our 2013 National Conference (most recent May 10)
- Read the UOAA Update Newsletter – Latest is April 2013
- Linda Aukett 1943–2013 – Celebration of a Life Well Lived
- Register Now for UOAA’s 2013 National Conference in Jacksonville Florida!
- Get UOAA Merchandise at the Official UOAA Store
- UOAA Public Service Announcement for Radio Stations
- UOAA featured in St. Louis Health & Wellness article
|•||Watch our LIVING
with an Ostomy
|•||This is your opportunity to help our country’s veterans|
- Download UOAA’s Travel Communication Card as an aid in dealing with airline security
- You can Donate Your Vehicle for UOAA
August 7-10, 2013
4th UOAA National Conference, Jacksonville FL