The International Continence Society’s 49th Annual Meeting will take place on September 3-6, 2019 in Gothenburg, Sweden. The ICS annual meeting brings together the most renowned international experts in the research and the treatment of LUTS, incontinence and pelvic floor disorders. The meeting is multidisciplinary and welcomes urologists, gynaecologists, neurologists, physiotherapists, nurses, midwives and basic scientists. CLICK HERE to learn more.
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- The Support We Get From Support GroupsJuly 17, 2019 - 11:27 am
- Do You Know Where We Stand?July 16, 2019 - 10:06 am
- Managing Humidity and Extending Pouch Wear Times with an OstomyJuly 15, 2019 - 11:10 am
- Discover a World of Ostomy Products at UOAA’s National ConferenceJuly 11, 2019 - 10:55 am
- Together We Can Change LivesJune 25, 2019 - 11:19 am