We meet every 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:30 p.m. at Mercy Medical Center, 1000 North Village Ave., Rockville Centre, NY (map). Signs are posted in the lobby as to where the meeting room is located and you can always check at the Information desk. We do not meet during July and August and also from December to February.
Guest speaker monthly. We accept and redirect all unused ostomy supplies.
For more information contact:
Support Group Leader
Available for one on one coaching at no cost
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Simple Ways to Reduce Anxiety and Help Your Immune SystemMarch 17, 2020 - 9:48 am
- Coronavirus Effects on the Ostomy CommunityMarch 12, 2020 - 3:58 pm
- UOAA Advocates Making an Impact on the HillMarch 12, 2020 - 10:49 am
- Coronavirus is Not Affecting Ostomy Supply ProductionMarch 4, 2020 - 1:36 pm
- Ostomy Myths vs RealityFebruary 27, 2020 - 2:06 pm