We meet the 1st Sunday of the month at 2 PM, unless there is a holiday and then we meet the 2nd Sunday. There are no meetings in July and August.
Our support group meets at the Hope Lodge, 2121 SW 16th St, Gainesville, FL 32608 (see map).
Our small informal group meets to give members support in dealing with new and old issues with their ostomies. We welcome all ostomates as well as those considering surgery. Friends and family are also welcome.
For more information contact:
Joanna Bell, 352-284-4214
or Ernest Bliss, 352-538-4840
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- Sheri Denkensohn’s StoryOctober 3, 2019 - 11:56 am
- Ostomy Awareness Day: Ostomies are Life-SaversSeptember 18, 2019 - 12:24 pm
- How Will You Celebrate Ostomy Awareness Day?September 6, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Ostomy Awareness Starts with YouAugust 23, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Gwendolyn’s Journey with Short Bowel SyndromeAugust 22, 2019 - 9:33 am