Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets ostomy care, continence care, critical care and wound care products and services worldwide. We have been serving healthcare professionals and consumers for more than 95 years, and we are committed to making life more rewarding and dignified for people who use our products and services.
Entries by Hollister
United Ostomy Associations of America
P.O. Box 525
Kennebunk, ME 04043-0525
Call us toll-free at: 1-800-826-0826.
Our Information Line hours are Monday-Friday, 9am to 3pm (Wednesday until 2pm) EST. If you have an emergency, please dial 911 or contact your local medical professional.
UOAA does not provide Medical, Mental Health, Insurance or Legal Advice.
Join our national advocacy network and take action on issues that affect the quality of life of all people living with an ostomy or continent diversion in the United States. Help UOAA make an impact on decision-makers and together we can drive change.
- How Will You Celebrate Ostomy Awareness Day?September 6, 2019 - 11:15 am
- Ostomy Awareness Starts with YouAugust 23, 2019 - 11:43 am
- Gwendolyn’s Journey with Short Bowel SyndromeAugust 22, 2019 - 9:33 am
- Find Solutions to Problems That Can Occur With an OstomyAugust 21, 2019 - 11:12 am
- Hollister at UOAA’s National ConferenceJuly 29, 2019 - 1:10 pm