UOAA Conferences & Events – Past Events
Note: This page contains archived information about previous UOAA events. For information on future events, see our page of Upcoming UOAA Conferences & Events.
- October 6, 2012 • World Ostomy Day / Ostomy Awareness Day
- See our Promotional Announcements for this worldwide campaign
to raise awareness of the good life available after ostomy surgery. The slogan for this event was “Let’s Be Heard.”
- Aug 7-11, 2011 • Third UOAA National Conference • Reno NV
- UOAA’s Third National Conference was held at John Ascuaga’s Nugget Hotel in Reno NV. For information,
see our 2011 National Conference Page. For some images of this Conference,
see Over 2000 Still Photos
and a Slide Show/Photo Montage.
- July 25, 2010 • First UOAA Ostomy Awareness Day
- A designated national day to spread awareness of ostomy with the aid of social media.
See our page about this event.
- Aug 5-8, 2009 • Second UOAA National Conference • New Orleans LA
- The Second National UOAA Conference was held at the Sheraton New Orleans from
Wednesday, August 5 through Saturday, August 8, 2009. For more information about
exhibitors and programs that were offered, see our
2009 National Conference Page.
For some visual impressions of the conference, see
and Video Montage.
- Aug 15-18, 2007 • First UOAA National Conference • Chicago IL
- UOAA convened its first National Conference at the Lincolnshire Marriott Resort near Chicago IL. For highlights, please see our 2007 National Conference Page.